Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We ate early- no lunch today. The dipping sauce was excellent with the addition of
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #15854 at 9:40 pm on Aug 14, 2009
some chopped parsley (which lately I put in almost everything) and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
The ones with salt and lemon were great, too.
Best of all was taking the ones with the lemon and dipping them in the sauce ;-)
Other messages in this thread:
- 15854. DH wants zucchini "fingers" dipped in egg and panko. Wants something - CynUpstateNY - 4:16pm on 08/14/09 (11)
- What about a duck sauce? That's what I like to dip them in. [NT] - Barbara in VA - 4:24pm on 08/14/09
- The NEely's Sauce looks great! We usually have them with a Ranch-type dressing. [NT] - LisainLA - 5:41pm on 08/14/09
- Cyn, Neely's Fried Zucchini and Dipping Sauce [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 4:39pm on 08/14/09
- Cyn, Forget to state you can find the recipe on Food Network and read the reviews - very positive. [NT] - GayR - 4:40pm on 08/14/09
- Sounds great and, even better, I have all the ingredients. Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:09pm on 08/14/09
- Enjoy! [NT] - GayR - 5:18pm on 08/14/09
- One restaurant I used to frequent sprinkled them heavily with parmesan & served horseradish dip [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 6:16pm on 08/14/09
- the other Italian way is to squeeze fresh lemon juice on them and salt.... yum! [NT] - Randi - 7:17pm on 08/14/09
- Oooo- half with dip and half with lemon! Thanks to all! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:49pm on 08/14/09
- We ate early- no lunch today. The dipping sauce was excellent with the addition of - CynUpstateNY - 9:40pm on 08/14/09
- I made zucchini fingers the other day dipped in egg and then Parmesan - KarenNoCA - 11:14pm on 08/14/09