Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, Melissa -- just what I need for a coffee this week!
Joined: Mar 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #15877 at 1:48 am on Aug 16, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 15877. Rec: Swedish Pineapple Cake - Melissa Dallas - 12:43am on 08/16/09 (10)
- Thanks, Melissa -- just what I need for a coffee this week! [NT] - PatBastrop - 1:48am on 08/16/09
- You're welcome. I've taken this several places and it is always gets complements. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:08am on 08/16/09
- Hmmm... what makes it 'swedish'? Almost sounds like a cinnamon roll but with pineapple! [NT] - cheezz - 4:55am on 08/16/09
- You're guess is as good as mine. Have no idea where she got the recipe. She's made it for years. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:58pm on 08/16/09
- LOL I was wondering the same thing. Pineapples swinging in the breeze in Sweden. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:25am on 08/25/09
- From what I hear, a LOT of things do... why not pineapples?! :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:47am on 08/25/09
- Melissa, The amount for the Cream Cheese is missing. Please correct. Thank you! [NT] - GayR - 12:01pm on 08/16/09
- Melissa, Thank you for the correction. [NT] - GayR - 3:26pm on 08/16/09
- good catch, Gay - It wouldn't have been nearly as good with 1 oz. cream cheese *g* [NT] - cheezz - 10:35pm on 08/16/09
- Thanks for catching it. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:25am on 08/17/09