Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
DawnNYS, Have a look at this Banana Split Cake. How about a Banana Bavarian Cream in between as an
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #15883 at 6:36 pm on Aug 16, 2009
Dawn this cake appears in The Gold Medal State Fair Cakes cookbook, recipe of Christine Heath and won the Arizona State Fair.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15883. ISO: Does anyone have a banana sauce recipe for a 3-layer cake? I'm attempting another - DawnNYS - 6:08pm on 08/16/09 (7)
- I have a recipe for banana frosting made with mashed bananas. Would that work? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 6:27pm on 08/16/09
- Maybe just a little too sweet, but thanks anyway! [NT] - DawnNYS - 7:00pm on 08/16/09
- DawnNYS, Have a look at this Banana Split Cake. How about a Banana Bavarian Cream in between as an [LINK] - GayR - 6:36pm on 08/16/09
- That's it, that's it! Only difference was that they had cherry b/2 of the - DawnNYS - 6:59pm on 08/16/09
- So happy I remembered the recipe book and then finding it on line ... easypeasy! Hope you enjoy it [NT] - GayR - 7:21pm on 08/16/09
- Check this out: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 6:47pm on 08/16/09
- Sounds yummy. Maybe... [NT] - DawnNYS - 7:02pm on 08/16/09