Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Neighbor Dorothy's Heavenly Caramel Cake (cupcakes)
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #15931 at 1:34 am on Aug 21, 2009
I know I've posted this before, but I love it all over again each time. This time I made it into cupcakes for a birthday and put roughly chopped pecans on top, then stirred some pecans into melted chocolate, let set, and topped each cupcake. They were a winner.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15931. REC: Neighbor Dorothy's Heavenly Caramel Cake (cupcakes) [LINK] [IMAGE] - cheezz - 1:34am on 08/21/09 (5)
- This looks so good! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:41pm on 08/21/09
- I love the frosting because it's like a caramel whipping cream - light and fluffy [NT] - cheezz - 12:28am on 08/22/09
- OK, I passed this by several times before I gave in - LisainLA - 1:05am on 08/22/09
- I love feedback... and suggestions.... let me know if you make it! [NT] - cheezz - 11:54pm on 08/22/09
- Very clever topping! Nice picture! [NT] - barb_b - 11:51am on 08/22/09