Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
cute cooking story. my SIL and nephew were here yesterday for a really great visit.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #15959 at 4:29 pm on Aug 23, 2009
of course, lots of Don stories.
all the kids learned to bake at a fairly early age. Don was a bit over 7 and wanted to make cookies. Mom got out the ingredients and gave him the recipe, telling him to double everything. a few minutes later they heard from the kitchen: "Mom, how to you get the oven to 700 degrees?"
that still has me giggling '-D
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -Franklin P. Jones
Other messages in this thread:
- 15959. cute cooking story. my SIL and nephew were here yesterday for a really great visit. - Randi - 4:29pm on 08/23/09 (20)
- Awww, thanks for sharing, that's sooo cute! It has me giggling also. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:35pm on 08/23/09
- obviously, he knew how to follow instructions... '-D [NT] - Randi - 6:39pm on 08/23/09
- Now, there's a boy who was destined to be a programmer. [NT] - Joe - 8:03pm on 08/23/09
- Has anyone ever heard of Jeanne Robertson? She's a public speaker who does comedy. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 8:20pm on 08/23/09
- Oh, that was too funny! I loved it. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:21pm on 08/23/09
- thanks Michael, I'll listen to it a bit later and can't wait :-) [NT] - Randi - 9:51pm on 08/23/09
- Ah HAAAAA!!!! All my family's from Arkansas... I laughed until tears were rolling *g* [NT] - cheezz - 12:11am on 08/24/09
- She's a hoot! She tells some amazing stories -all real life experiences. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:49am on 08/25/09
- I think I'm going to lay out the $120 and buy the 6 DVDs for a Christmas gift :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:54am on 08/25/09
- One of the other clips on that link is "Toni-The Perfect Administrative Assistant". - Michael in Phoenix - 7:05pm on 08/25/09
- Heheh, cute - sadly, that is how my niece still cooks. Half the time, double the temp (well, maybe) - DawnNYS - 9:40pm on 08/23/09
- he could be and was very litteral, a math genius. there were times he would be creating - Randi - 9:53pm on 08/23/09
- Praise the Powers that Be that you and Don had such an amazing... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:04am on 08/24/09
- I hope you have many more years of happiness together Michael. [NT] - Randi - 3:38pm on 08/24/09
- Thank you, Randi. (((((((((Randi))))))))) [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:13pm on 08/24/09
- shucks Michael, you keep hugging me like that and people will talk '-D [NT] - Randi - 5:36pm on 08/24/09
- Like my Mom always said, "people are gonna talk anyways, so let's give 'em something to talk about!" - Michael in Phoenix - 8:36pm on 08/24/09
- OK... ((((((((((((((((((Michael))))))))))))))) "-))) I'm a good hugger too as some can tell - Randi - 9:08pm on 08/24/09
- that is such a great story about Don and I was so privileged to meet him... - Richard in Cincy - 2:27am on 08/25/09
- Good Times. [NT] - AngAk - 6:04pm on 08/24/09