Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Like my Mom always said, "people are gonna talk anyways, so let's give 'em something to talk about!"
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #15959 at 8:36 pm on Aug 24, 2009
She taught me how to hug, as only a Mom can!
She used to embarrass my Dad endlessly! He was somewhat shy most of the time, so she knew she could always "get him" with that line.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 15959. cute cooking story. my SIL and nephew were here yesterday for a really great visit. - Randi - 4:29pm on 08/23/09 (20)
- Awww, thanks for sharing, that's sooo cute! It has me giggling also. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:35pm on 08/23/09
- obviously, he knew how to follow instructions... '-D [NT] - Randi - 6:39pm on 08/23/09
- Now, there's a boy who was destined to be a programmer. [NT] - Joe - 8:03pm on 08/23/09
- Has anyone ever heard of Jeanne Robertson? She's a public speaker who does comedy. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 8:20pm on 08/23/09
- Oh, that was too funny! I loved it. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:21pm on 08/23/09
- thanks Michael, I'll listen to it a bit later and can't wait :-) [NT] - Randi - 9:51pm on 08/23/09
- Ah HAAAAA!!!! All my family's from Arkansas... I laughed until tears were rolling *g* [NT] - cheezz - 12:11am on 08/24/09
- She's a hoot! She tells some amazing stories -all real life experiences. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:49am on 08/25/09
- I think I'm going to lay out the $120 and buy the 6 DVDs for a Christmas gift :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:54am on 08/25/09
- One of the other clips on that link is "Toni-The Perfect Administrative Assistant". - Michael in Phoenix - 7:05pm on 08/25/09
- Heheh, cute - sadly, that is how my niece still cooks. Half the time, double the temp (well, maybe) - DawnNYS - 9:40pm on 08/23/09
- he could be and was very litteral, a math genius. there were times he would be creating - Randi - 9:53pm on 08/23/09
- Praise the Powers that Be that you and Don had such an amazing... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:04am on 08/24/09
- I hope you have many more years of happiness together Michael. [NT] - Randi - 3:38pm on 08/24/09
- Thank you, Randi. (((((((((Randi))))))))) [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:13pm on 08/24/09
- shucks Michael, you keep hugging me like that and people will talk '-D [NT] - Randi - 5:36pm on 08/24/09
- Like my Mom always said, "people are gonna talk anyways, so let's give 'em something to talk about!" - Michael in Phoenix - 8:36pm on 08/24/09
- OK... ((((((((((((((((((Michael))))))))))))))) "-))) I'm a good hugger too as some can tell - Randi - 9:08pm on 08/24/09
- that is such a great story about Don and I was so privileged to meet him... - Richard in Cincy - 2:27am on 08/25/09
- Good Times. [NT] - AngAk - 6:04pm on 08/24/09