Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What to do with lemon pepper pasta?
Joined: Apr 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #16106 at 4:40 pm on Sep 7, 2009
At our local farmer's market, there is a stall in which they sell lemon pepper pasta. My boys are quite intrigued and want me to buy it and cook it. However, I cannot think of a sauce to go on lemon pepper pasta. Any ideas?
Other messages in this thread:
- 16106. What to do with lemon pepper pasta? - Kathleen - 4:40pm on 09/07/09 (4)
- I just toss with some good olive oil. no farmer's market here. get it from Sysco at work.good stuff! [NT] - Nan - 5:21pm on 09/07/09
- Here are a couple suggestions- T&T Pasta with Scallops, Alfredo - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:22pm on 09/07/09
- Even for regular pasta, I coarse chop some fresh tomato and garlic. Then heat my skillet and - cheezz - 7:18pm on 09/07/09
- Great ideas. Thanks for all the recipes [NT] - Kathleen - 5:43pm on 09/08/09