Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I just bought the vanilla pods to try the rice pudding at 16093.
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #16120 at 11:17 pm on Sep 8, 2009
I think it looks delicious. Does that one interest you?
Other messages in this thread:
- 16120. ISO Rice Pudding Recipe. My family recipe has basically raw/coddled eggs in it. Would like to try - barb_b - 5:01pm on 09/08/09 (13)
- I love this rice pudding, it's a T&T for me. Rice Pudding Gonzo [LINK] - MoNJ - 5:23pm on 09/08/09
- Richard Sax' is my favorite. I found it posted at this link. I use vanilla extract [LINK] - Joe - 7:21pm on 09/08/09
- I still can't believe I donated his cookbook to the library. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:20pm on 09/08/09
- !!!!! Can you ask for it back? [NT] - Joe - 7:58pm on 09/09/09
- That...and Julia...and Silver Palette...and Madeleine Kamman...James Beard. It was an insane moment. - MarilynFL - 12:53am on 09/10/09
- Girl, you need to spank yourself!!! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 1:04am on 09/10/09
- No kidding! Or come over here and we'll do it! ;o) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:42am on 09/10/09
- Can you buy it back before they sell it? Or did they put it on the shelf already [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:00am on 09/10/09
- I don't have the heart to go back now. It's done. Moving on. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:23pm on 09/10/09
- Poor thing!! Gives you an excuse to purchase more at the library and consignment shops and.... [NT] - barb_b - 1:59pm on 09/11/09
- Barb, Here is my family traditional recipe Creamy Rice Custard - GayR - 7:33pm on 09/08/09
- I just bought the vanilla pods to try the rice pudding at 16093. - emtd - 11:17pm on 09/08/09
- Thanks everyone! Much appreciated! I needed some inspiration! ((Poor FIL!)) [NT] - barb_b - 1:22pm on 09/09/09