Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO Orchid... I found one of my Cuban cookbooks
Joined: Apr 23, 2006
Posted to Thread #16188 at 11:51 pm on Sep 13, 2009
and there was a recipe for Palomilla Steak which I will post. I've never made it before and it seems rather plain to me. There is a really good recipe that I remember in a cookbook called "Estefans Kitchen" for chicken and yellow rice. While looking for recipes I realized that I had lent it to someone and never got it back. I've ordered it on ebay so I'll post that recipe as soon as I get it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16188. ISO Orchid... I found one of my Cuban cookbooks - woody - 11:51pm on 09/13/09 (7)
- REC:Palomilla Steak - woody - 11:52pm on 09/13/09
- This recipe seems plain, I know that at Cuban restaurants they serve it with ALOT of grilled onions. [NT] - woody - 11:54pm on 09/13/09
- Woody, this is a recipe I found on Cubacuban.com, - Cindy - 5:57am on 09/14/09
- This sounds more authentic Cindy, I'll have to try it! [NT] - woody - 12:33pm on 09/14/09
- Woody, so sorry for the late response. I've been off line for several days. - orchid - 6:38pm on 09/16/09
- This sounds good also! Have you eaten at La Granja? - woody - 1:11pm on 09/17/09
- Man, I am missing so much here lately. Just saw this Woody. No, I - orchid - 11:48pm on 09/18/09