Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Man, I am missing so much here lately. Just saw this Woody. No, I
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #16188 at 11:48 pm on Sep 18, 2009
hadn't heard of La Granja so I just did a Google and saw the number of restaurants they have. This is so funny. I am so unobservant it is laughable sometimes. There is one on the backside of the shopping plaza where I work at Publix in Tamarac. I see it's Peruvian. I'll have to try it sometime.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16188. ISO Orchid... I found one of my Cuban cookbooks - woody - 11:51pm on 09/13/09 (7)
- REC:Palomilla Steak - woody - 11:52pm on 09/13/09
- This recipe seems plain, I know that at Cuban restaurants they serve it with ALOT of grilled onions. [NT] - woody - 11:54pm on 09/13/09
- Woody, this is a recipe I found on Cubacuban.com, - Cindy - 5:57am on 09/14/09
- This sounds more authentic Cindy, I'll have to try it! [NT] - woody - 12:33pm on 09/14/09
- Woody, so sorry for the late response. I've been off line for several days. - orchid - 6:38pm on 09/16/09
- This sounds good also! Have you eaten at La Granja? - woody - 1:11pm on 09/17/09
- Man, I am missing so much here lately. Just saw this Woody. No, I - orchid - 11:48pm on 09/18/09