Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
oh I like that last one! Lots of "egg white only" recipes! Thanks Sandi :)
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16251 at 3:41 am on Sep 23, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16251. These are wonderful! REC: Savannah Chocolate Chewies - Sandi in Hawaii - 1:23am on 09/21/09 (10)
- wonderful! No butter, plus I can use up some of my 2 doz. frozen egg whites! [NT] - cheezz - 2:09am on 09/21/09
- Sandi - I was reading over the recipe and it says it's liquidy like cake batter?? - cheezz - 2:13am on 09/21/09
- It's a weird mixture, cheezz. It looks like melted chocolate with nuts mixed in. - Sandi in Hawaii - 2:47am on 09/21/09
- Question about frozen egg whites - do you freeze them all together and how long do you keep them. [NT] - elaine - 4:02am on 09/21/09
- The above should have been under cheezz's reply. [NT] - elaine - 4:02am on 09/21/09
- I have a ziploc freezer bag that I add to and freeze it flat. Don't know about length of freezing... [NT] - cheezz - 1:34am on 09/22/09
- oh, and does anyone know the equivalent measure for an egg white?? [NT] - cheezz - 1:35am on 09/22/09
- 1 large egg white = 2 1/4 tablespoons. 7 large egg whites = 1 cup. [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 9:13am on 09/22/09