Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm sure your pulled pork would be appreciated, eso if you're in pulled pork country... and
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16269 at 2:47 pm on Sep 24, 2009
yes, I just recently had a crockpot dish with pulled chicken in it at that pot luck lunch. It might have been good if there had been some seasoning or some type of sauce in it, but it was just noodles and shredded chicken! Period. Everyone raved how tender it was - it was, but it had absolutely no taste!
I think she just put the skinless, boneless chicken breasts in there with water and egg noodles and when it was done, shredded them with two forks.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16269. Has anyone made the Glazed Orange Hoisin Chicken and served it cold? - Dawn_MO - 2:51pm on 09/23/09 (10)
- How about removing the skin "after" cooking. Would solve the sogginess - DawnNYS - 3:48pm on 09/23/09
- Those are all great ideas! - Dawn_MO - 4:03pm on 09/23/09
- That's true, could you baste the glaze on there mid-way through cooking the skinless chicken? [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:51pm on 09/24/09
- Dawn, I have had great success w/ making rec: Italian Chicken w. New Oreans Spaghetti Bordalaise - barb_b - 4:24pm on 09/23/09
- I would love to serve this for the teachers, but after putting beer in my beef stew, - Dawn_MO - 10:19pm on 09/23/09
- This sounds sooooo good! Thanks for posting! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:02am on 09/24/09
- I just found out that one of the markets where I shop have - Dawn_MO - 10:22pm on 09/23/09
- Has anyone made pulled chicken? Is there such a thing? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:25pm on 09/23/09
- Chicken tinga uses cooked, shredded chicken. You add the sauce after, very good [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 12:22am on 09/24/09
- I'm sure your pulled pork would be appreciated, eso if you're in pulled pork country... and - DawnNYS - 2:47pm on 09/24/09