Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That's true, could you baste the glaze on there mid-way through cooking the skinless chicken?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16269 at 2:51 pm on Sep 24, 2009
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16269. Has anyone made the Glazed Orange Hoisin Chicken and served it cold? - Dawn_MO - 2:51pm on 09/23/09 (10)
- How about removing the skin "after" cooking. Would solve the sogginess - DawnNYS - 3:48pm on 09/23/09
- Those are all great ideas! - Dawn_MO - 4:03pm on 09/23/09
- That's true, could you baste the glaze on there mid-way through cooking the skinless chicken? [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:51pm on 09/24/09
- Dawn, I have had great success w/ making rec: Italian Chicken w. New Oreans Spaghetti Bordalaise - barb_b - 4:24pm on 09/23/09
- I would love to serve this for the teachers, but after putting beer in my beef stew, - Dawn_MO - 10:19pm on 09/23/09
- This sounds sooooo good! Thanks for posting! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:02am on 09/24/09
- I just found out that one of the markets where I shop have - Dawn_MO - 10:22pm on 09/23/09
- Has anyone made pulled chicken? Is there such a thing? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:25pm on 09/23/09
- Chicken tinga uses cooked, shredded chicken. You add the sauce after, very good [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 12:22am on 09/24/09
- I'm sure your pulled pork would be appreciated, eso if you're in pulled pork country... and - DawnNYS - 2:47pm on 09/24/09