Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Music City Missy...I made the Zucchini Faux Crab Cakes that you
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #16303 at 4:53 pm on Sep 26, 2009
posted. Terrific! What a perfect recipe for those who need a vegetarian dish. I read in the comments at the link to the recipe that a few people had used different types of squash. So since I had yellow squash at the moment I used that. We both said they are a great Faux Crab Cake!
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16303. Music City Missy...I made the Zucchini Faux Crab Cakes that you [LINK] - orchid - 4:53pm on 09/26/09 (5)
- Here's the link to your friends site with the recipe. [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 4:55pm on 09/26/09
- I made some for lunch today too - Music City Missy - 10:29pm on 09/26/09
- Got a question for the vegetarians here.... eggs?? - cheezz - 9:06pm on 09/28/09
- Most vegetarians will eat eggs - MOST, not all. - Music City Missy - 9:24pm on 09/28/09
- As I understand it, a vegetarian does not eat flesh foods. A vegan eats no animal products at all. - Joe - 3:07am on 09/29/09