Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My Saturday Six....
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16301 at 5:18 pm on Sep 26, 2009
Would really like the ice cream recipe Pat! :) !
Been busy with GD's birthday things... carrot cup-cakes. Flood icing hearts and sugar cookies. Chicken, grape, tarrogon salad. Hope the weather is good as we are doing a snorkeling trip to an outer-island for the day, tomorrow.
Had my students over for their regular water colour class this morning, DH is flat on his back in bed...poor man has flu. Cant remember when he was last sick.
Daughter also has sore throat etc and cancelled her scubadive trip today..birthday present she was going to do with my GD....OH dear. Can I help her prepare for tomorrow any more than I am?
Making a huge pot of lobster shell stock for Lobster bisque, the house smells a bit ucky, to say the least...but it will be worth it in the end.
Why does it never rain and then it pours...got 3 dates to go to tonight, Yacht Club Commodor's Ball has to be first.
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- My Saturday Six.... - joanietoo - 5:18pm on 09/26/09
- Joanie, did I read correctly--you have not one, not two, but THREE dates tonight?! ;) [NT] - ErininNY - 11:37pm on 09/26/09
- yup...this happens on the rare occassion.... - joanietoo - 5:35pm on 09/28/09
- My Saturday Six - DawnNYS - 10:31pm on 09/26/09
- Mustard Pickle came out good, processing/sealing it now - DawnNYS - 2:09pm on 09/27/09
- Late as usual, here's my Weekend six: - Barbara in VA - 11:26am on 09/27/09
- PS Pat, could you please post the ice cream recipe when you have time? [NT] - Barbara in VA - 11:26am on 09/27/09
- Olga D's Marsala and Scallop Soup [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 11:34am on 09/27/09
- Mmm.. this sounds so good! I have scallops in the freezer (like Richard). Sweet or dry Marsala? [NT] - Marianne - 2:26pm on 09/27/09
- heehee. aren't freezers more efficient when full rather than empty? you are being so eco friendly. [NT] - AngAk - 6:26pm on 10/05/09