Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
As I understand it, a vegetarian does not eat flesh foods. A vegan eats no animal products at all.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #16303 at 3:07 am on Sep 29, 2009
So while a vegetarian might eat eggs, cheese and other dairy products, which do not involve the slaughter of the animal, vegans eat only plant-based foods.
Like Missy, I find there are all different degrees of strictness. I'm a card-carrying omnivour, but I believe we could all do well to eat less meat and more plant-based foods, for our own health and for the health of the environment.
Just don't serve me margarine!!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16303. Music City Missy...I made the Zucchini Faux Crab Cakes that you [LINK] - orchid - 4:53pm on 09/26/09 (5)
- Here's the link to your friends site with the recipe. [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 4:55pm on 09/26/09
- I made some for lunch today too - Music City Missy - 10:29pm on 09/26/09
- Got a question for the vegetarians here.... eggs?? - cheezz - 9:06pm on 09/28/09
- Most vegetarians will eat eggs - MOST, not all. - Music City Missy - 9:24pm on 09/28/09
- As I understand it, a vegetarian does not eat flesh foods. A vegan eats no animal products at all. - Joe - 3:07am on 09/29/09