Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
and remember... the smaller the chilie, the hotter it will be!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16323 at 11:34 pm on Sep 30, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16323. Hey Chezz, tried your TrueLime idea in my mini Key-Lime bars - Woohoo! - Tessie in Cincy - 9:55pm on 09/28/09 (10)
- Here is another use for TrueLime- Thai Spiced Peanuts. I make these often - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:13pm on 09/28/09
- YUM!!! I've got to try this one soon.... do you prefer a certain chili powder brand? [NT] - cheezz - 10:48pm on 09/29/09
- No- I think I used Spice Islands. We don't have a lot of choices here [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:48pm on 09/30/09
- This sounds wonderful! Ignorant question..I am not that familiar with whole dried chilies... - barb_b - 3:20pm on 09/30/09
- I get them in the Mexican Food section of the grocery store Barb. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:49pm on 09/30/09
- they usually hang on the end of the aisle near the vegetable section (in cello packages) [NT] - cheezz - 11:31pm on 09/30/09
- and remember... the smaller the chilie, the hotter it will be! [NT] - cheezz - 11:34pm on 09/30/09
- That's good to know! I also like the salted brownie idea... now if they only made TrueChocolate :) [NT] - cheezz - 10:46pm on 09/29/09
- oh interesting! I just received a box of TrueLemon, now you're giving me some great ideas! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 4:39am on 09/30/09
- Mix up some lime with chili powder & salt to sprinkle on popcorn. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:23am on 09/30/09