Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My favorite? Get on a rapido out of Florence to Bologna, stroll down the street
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #16339 at 1:22 pm on Oct 1, 2009
until an aroma grabs you by the olfactory nerves and drags you bodily into a restaurant. Point at the menu and gesticulate toward the antipasta table and smile (a lot) and eat (a lot) and drink (not so much because you have to find your way back to the train station and Firenze) and Sigh Happily.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16339. ISO LisaLA - Lisa have a look at Post 16336 above as a continuation of out quest for the perfect - GayR - 12:36pm on 10/01/09 (12)
- Lisa, Post #7 under #16336. [NT] - GayR - 12:36pm on 10/01/09
- My favorite? Get on a rapido out of Florence to Bologna, stroll down the street - MarilynFL - 1:22pm on 10/01/09
- I'm packed! [NT] - GayR - 2:06pm on 10/01/09
- I need 10 minutes...Just need to write a letter for dh re: food in freezer and wait for dryer :) [NT] - barb_b - 3:36pm on 10/01/09
- THank you Gay - I'll go take a look right now. Thanks for thinking of me :-) [NT] - LisainLA - 3:15pm on 10/01/09
- LisainLA, I hope you enjoy the article. [NT] - GayR - 3:27pm on 10/01/09
- I just printed it - it looks wonderful, and now I'm very hungry! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:13pm on 10/01/09
- I checked out Claiboufne's recipe for Bolognese and it pretty much is how I make it. However I ... - aajay - 10:50am on 10/03/09
- I made this sauce from the Pioneerwoman site by Pastor Ryan, and it was very very good [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 7:12pm on 10/05/09
- holy smokes! That looks fabulous... too bad she didn't include the noodle recipe [NT] - cheezz - 11:02pm on 10/05/09