Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hey there from Indiana. Picture Cary Grant in N by NW, cornfield and hiway is smack dab where I am.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #16344 at 9:43 pm on Oct 1, 2009
OMG, the corn fields and soybean fields are magnificent. Why did I never really see them before? and the old Farmhouses and barns. too busy being a teenager. And the farm stands---holey moley but I need an intervention. Good thing I'm leaving tomorrow for Seattle. Oh, but wait, there's TJs and the Market there. Oh No!! Good thing they charge for bags now, I guess. It makes me pass up so much. I had no internet access---jsut now at the library. just wanted to say Hey, or Hay.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 16344. Hey there from Indiana. Picture Cary Grant in N by NW, cornfield and hiway is smack dab where I am. - AngAk - 9:43pm on 10/01/09 (4)
- I'm having PIke Street and water front and space needle and underground city envy. Enjoy! [NT] - desertjean - 9:48pm on 10/01/09
- And I can't forget ferry boats and Ivars. - desertjean - 9:50pm on 10/01/09
- I'd kill for some good ole' Midwest Mackintosh apples..... [NT] - Traca - 10:59pm on 10/01/09
- And a pork tenderloin bigger than my head! [NT] - Traca - 10:59pm on 10/01/09