Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I was wondering that, too. Would like to try a salad I had-roasted beets,red onion,hazlenut dress.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16346 at 12:12 am on Oct 2, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16346. Help! How do I know if my roasted beets are done? - colleenmomof2 - 10:35pm on 10/01/09 (10)
- "until a knife can easily slide through." I found it! [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 11:01pm on 10/01/09
- I was wondering that, too. Would like to try a salad I had-roasted beets,red onion,hazlenut dress. [NT] - cheezz - 12:12am on 10/02/09
- Also try, roasted beets, glazed walnuts, blue cheese, shallot vinaigrette... [NT] - Sandra in New York - 3:43am on 10/02/09
- This is a delicious beet salad, from my CSA box: REC: Roasted Beets with Citrus Vinagrette - Heather_in_SF - 5:33pm on 10/02/09
- If you are in a big hurry you can always steam them, but I would only use a metal steamer - Heather_in_SF - 3:41am on 10/03/09
- Thanks for all of the recipes! I have 2 more beets I plan to roast - colleenmomof2 - 6:51pm on 10/02/09
- and my favourite salad: REC: BEET AND GOAT CHEESE SALAD WITH PISTACHIOS - Marg CDN - 8:45pm on 10/02/09
- Marg this is my favorite also! Love this salad...A real treat for me [NT] - barb_b - 9:10pm on 10/02/09
- mmm... copied! [NT] - cheezz - 4:58am on 10/03/09
- They really are slow devils to cook. Give them more time. I usually roast them only - Marg CDN - 8:44pm on 10/02/09