Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How bizzare--we had dinner there last Sunday for our anniversary!
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #16357 at 10:05 pm on Oct 2, 2009
The restaurant is in Great Falls, VA. We had the most wonderful meal--we ate for three hours and practically had to roll out the door. It's an amazing restaurant. NOT cheap, but the food is sublime and the service is impeccable.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16357. REC: Alsatian-Style Apple Pie... - charlie - 2:46pm on 10/02/09 (7)
- How bizzare--we had dinner there last Sunday for our anniversary! - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:05pm on 10/02/09
- Spooky huh---this forum has powers we will never understand [NT] - charlie - 11:15pm on 10/02/09
- Did someone say spooky?... - Pat-NoCal - 11:44pm on 10/02/09
- OMG! I thought Chez Francois was gone, gone! When I worked in DC - PatBastrop - 2:15pm on 10/03/09
- You're welcome. They have a lovely location out there. [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:35pm on 10/03/09