Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I can't get the link to work... rats!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16345 at 4:51 am on Oct 3, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16345. Does anyone have this recipe? - oli - 10:14pm on 10/01/09 (16)
- No, but it sounds like something I would love to have! [NT] - Cindy - 10:26pm on 10/01/09
- is this it? [NT] [LINK] - socalpotter - 10:34pm on 10/01/09
- yep, I thought there might be a copy on line but couldn't find one [NT] - oli - 10:37pm on 10/01/09
- Hey! Welcome socalpotter.... are you in my area (Los Angeles)? [NT] - cheezz - 12:13am on 10/02/09
- yes, I'm in LA....been lurking/loving this forum for a very long time... [LINK] - socalpotter - 3:35am on 10/02/09
- I can't get the link to work... rats! [NT] - cheezz - 4:51am on 10/03/09
- I dearly love this one - like a caramel whipped cream. Just add some espresso! - cheezz - 4:54am on 10/03/09
- Welcome SocalPotter! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:17pm on 10/03/09
- oli - Here is Trish Boyle's Recipe for Banana Espresso Cake w/Caramel Espresso Frosting - I was [LINK] - GayR - 11:03pm on 10/01/09
- Ah! You beat me Gay :) [NT] - cheezz - 12:27am on 10/02/09
- here's the cake recipe, but they didn't post the frosting.... >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 12:19am on 10/02/09
- I just didn't dig deep enough... here it is!! REC: Banana Cake with Caramel Espresso Frosting >> [LINK] - cheezz - 12:26am on 10/02/09
- Thanks guys, after all these many years you still come through in a pinch [NT] - oli - 1:08am on 10/02/09
- Yet another recipe in another cookbook I own that I haven't tried. Let us know how it goes, Oli. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:31pm on 10/02/09
- I am now looking for a slightly different frosting with not so much butter [NT] - oli - 10:17pm on 10/02/09
- oops -- posted a recipe for you, oli... up a couple lines at 16318.104.22.168.1.1 [NT] - cheezz - 4:55am on 10/03/09