Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Bad onion! Bad! but you know what they say, you can't keep a good onion down...
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #16349 at 5:51 am on Oct 3, 2009
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 16349. Joanietoo, I went to the Caribbean market today and - DawnNYS - 2:13am on 10/02/09 (16)
- Lol........there is little marked / named at the markets here. I love the... - joanietoo - 3:16am on 10/02/09
- The jerk sauce I bought was imported from the Caribbean, the jar said. It was the - DawnNYS - 4:10am on 10/02/09
- I shouldn't have made it sound like... - joanietoo - 12:41pm on 10/02/09
- Thanks Joanie. I went back and looked and the jerk sauce brand - DawnNYS - 3:53pm on 10/03/09
- Coconut sauce...a lot of this kind of cooking goes by feel....hence the lessons.... - joanietoo - 12:50pm on 10/02/09
- joanie - do you have any more recipes using the powdered coconut? I have a bagful to use! [NT] - cheezz - 5:05am on 10/03/09
- Chezz, you can basically use it in any dish requiring coconut milk. - joanietoo - 12:38pm on 10/03/09
- I've never seen the block, but then I haven't looked for it. Love the canned milk! [NT] - cheezz - 3:51pm on 10/03/09
- Turnaround Corn - joanietoo - 1:02pm on 10/02/09
- 1 spring onion - beaten?? And how does one beat a spring onion?! heehee [NT] - cheezz - 5:07am on 10/03/09
- Bad onion! Bad! but you know what they say, you can't keep a good onion down... [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 5:51am on 10/03/09
- LOL, I too thought this very odd....I watched my... - joanietoo - 12:36pm on 10/03/09
- joanie, you are a stitch! :) [NT] - PatBastrop - 2:19pm on 10/03/09
- I guess it must be to release all the flavor quickly... poor little thing [NT] - cheezz - 3:52pm on 10/03/09
- I think that's illegal here ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:55pm on 10/03/09
- Thanks for the polenta recipe. I'll make it tomorrow. [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:56pm on 10/03/09