Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Silly me, I am going to enter this contest for a wine/ food pairing + recipe & visual
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #16363 at 7:13 am on Oct 3, 2009
for Twisted Oak winery...
I am pondering what to do, it may involve knitting... ???
But that pastry chicken is the bomb!!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 16363. Silly me, I am going to enter this contest for a wine/ food pairing + recipe & visual [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 7:13am on 10/03/09 (5)
- LOL! Maybe a scarf for the rubber chicken? Good luck Heather! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:38pm on 10/03/09
- I have no idea if this will be helpful to you, but DH plays the trombone and he uses a rubber - Marianne - 12:36am on 10/05/09
- OK, I know it's late and I'm tired but is it just me or is this subject line not - orchid - 2:52am on 10/05/09
- I used to keep a rubber chicken in my car, - Heather_in_SF - 4:25am on 10/05/09
- LOL, I get your drift orchid. Wish I'd proofed it more carefully before posting! [NT] - Marianne - 2:01pm on 10/05/09