Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
should have mentioned, they are in 1# bags at regular store, don't have to get 40#!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #16362 at 3:09 pm on Oct 3, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 16362. Need mango help - The mangoes here suck (the only reason I miss FL), and I'm wondering if I can use - Meryl - 1:05am on 10/03/09 (7)
- Have not used either of those, but use frozen on a regular basis. When we get fresh here, they - Nan - 1:57am on 10/03/09
- should have mentioned, they are in 1# bags at regular store, don't have to get 40#! [NT] - Nan - 3:09pm on 10/03/09
- Jarred ones are possible - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:35am on 10/03/09
- A friend of mine from Florida said to try a peach as a substitute. [NT] - Cindy - 3:09am on 10/03/09
- Did you read the story on a mango candy at Gourment.com? [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:10pm on 10/03/09
- Thanks, all - will look for the jarred or frozen. [NT] - Meryl - 4:33pm on 10/03/09
- Update: Found the frozen - they're organic and from the U.S. [NT] - Meryl - 10:04pm on 10/04/09