Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Mmm, this sounds light and luscious.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16359 at 4:16 pm on Oct 3, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 16359. Recipe - Pears in Papillote with Vanilla Sauce - GayR - 8:15pm on 10/02/09 (10)
- Sounds SO good! The only thing I would add ((oh sure, more calories...why not?!)... - cheezz - 5:14am on 10/03/09
- Sounds good cheezz, however, after the large meal I am making wanted just a light dessert. [NT] - GayR - 3:34pm on 10/03/09
- oh what the heck - it's a party... eat dessert FIRST!! *g* [NT] - cheezz - 9:46pm on 10/03/09
- Mmm, this sounds light and luscious. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:16pm on 10/03/09
- Reminds me of this Rec: Maple-Vanilla Roasted Pears and Vanilla Bean Custard Sauce...good schtuff. - Pat-NoCal - 5:07pm on 10/03/09
- Thank you, Pat that recipes sounds absolutely wonderful! [NT] - GayR - 5:08pm on 10/03/09
- It was better than that, even cold. Hubby was supposed to get a whole pear but he'll - Pat-NoCal - 5:14pm on 10/03/09
- ...unless he's a secret lurker? [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:31am on 10/05/09
- yeh, then I would be soooo busted! lol [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:11pm on 10/05/09
- ooops, put that post in the wrong spot...I'm fried from working 4 catering gigs this weeknd. ;o) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:13pm on 10/05/09