Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Heather - Dawn... whoever else -- could we start a crockpot recipes thread?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16372 at 9:18 pm on Oct 4, 2009
I don't have a crockpot (broke mine long ago and never replaced it), but I see recipes sporadically that have me thinking about buying another one.
Would love to see these recipes all together in one place.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16372. Found a new blog today (new to me that is) about crock pot cooking [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 8:52am on 10/04/09 (37)
- This looks good, thanks for posting. I love my crockpot! [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:06pm on 10/04/09
- If anyone can disabuse me of a fear of leaving a crockpot on while away for the day, I'd love it :) - ErininNY - 3:45pm on 10/04/09
- I have a gorgeous new Rival 5 qt one, a gift from a dear friend, I love it... - Heather_in_SF - 3:52am on 10/05/09
- Erin, I leave mine all the time. Put it on early in the morning and come home to a wonderfully ... - elaine - 5:23pm on 10/05/09
- I have 2, both Rival: a regular-size one and also a mini one - DawnNYS - 2:13pm on 10/06/09
- Heather - Dawn... whoever else -- could we start a crockpot recipes thread? - cheezz - 9:18pm on 10/04/09
- Rump Roast with Peppers by AngAk is terrific! [LINK] - Cindy - 10:34pm on 10/04/09
- Hey Orchid, It worked!!! [NT] - Cindy - 10:36pm on 10/04/09
- WooHoo! Good job Cindy! :0) [NT] - orchid - 2:42am on 10/05/09
- That's a great idea - I'll post some when my finger stops itching/throbbing (see My Saturday Six!) [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:49pm on 10/04/09
- Great idea, I am still learning how to use mine. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 3:53am on 10/05/09
- Moroccan Chicken - elaine - 5:16pm on 10/05/09
- I know I'll love this one.. Wonder what ever happened to Sally....Someone on the old Prodigy board - Marsha tbay - 5:44pm on 10/05/09
- Chicken Jambalaya - elaine - 5:19pm on 10/05/09
- I tried Manicotti in the crockpot over the weekend and it was AWESOME. - desertjean - 7:05pm on 10/05/09
- oh wow, thanks for this one! [NT] - AngAk - 7:30pm on 10/05/09
- Thank you sharing, Jean. [NT] - Marsha tbay - 12:45am on 10/06/09
- I would have never, ever thought of a crock pot and this type of meal. Thanks dj. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:28am on 10/06/09
- Will definitely be trying this one! Thanks for sharing. [NT] - fressca - 1:28pm on 10/07/09
- Here are a few of my favorites: Rec: Hearty Bean and Beef Stew - DawnNYS - 11:17am on 10/06/09
- Rec: Chicken Enchiladas in the Crockpot - DawnNYS - 11:22am on 10/06/09
- Rec: Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole in the Crockpot - DawnNYS - 11:25am on 10/06/09
- Favorite crockpot tips to share for the wary? - desertjean - 12:54am on 10/06/09
- I also like to start out at high for the first hour to get the heat up, then turn it down, if I'm - AngAk - 5:51pm on 10/06/09
- REC: Coconut Beef Curry in Crockpot by Anna_X [LINK] - cheezz - 11:48pm on 10/07/09
- REC: Chicken Enchilada Casserole in the Crockpot by DawnNYS [LINK] - cheezz - 11:50pm on 10/07/09
- REC: Crockpot Curried Chicken Legs by Dawn_MO [LINK] - cheezz - 11:53pm on 10/07/09
- REC: Luau Pork by Debbie_in_GA [LINK] - cheezz - 11:55pm on 10/07/09
- REC: Mahogany Chicken in a Crockpot (with pork variation) by DawnNYS [LINK] - cheezz - 12:00am on 10/08/09
- Ranch Pork Roast - lorijean - 2:09pm on 10/08/09
- Easy Dulce de leche >>> [NT] [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 9:24am on 10/13/09