Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Not yet but next time I get my hands on some fresh carne and key lime pie. . . I'm THERE!
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #16343 at 4:29 am on Oct 5, 2009
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16343. My mom made a terrific key lime pie for me, here's the recipe! - Heather_in_SF - 7:53pm on 10/01/09 (14)
- Nearly every Key-Lime Pie recipe has Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk as an ingredient. Why? - Steve2 in LA - 8:01pm on 10/01/09
- I hate the stuff, too, *except* when using in a key lime pie. I find that if you use enough lime - Meryl - 8:29pm on 10/01/09
- I've read the recipe came about before refrigeration was common in the keys. Condensed milk - Curious1 - 9:10pm on 10/01/09
- That's a good question. I do know that of all the pies I've had before (sounds like a Meryl Haggard - Heather_in_SF - 9:28pm on 10/01/09
- Uh - that would be *Merle* Haggard, although, I have been feeling haggard lately. [NT] - Meryl - 9:32pm on 10/01/09
- There's only one Meryl for me!! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:17am on 10/02/09
- I did once find a recipe (not tried yet) that did NOT use condensed milk>>> - Luisa_Calif - 9:39pm on 10/01/09
- not mine - NEVER - ugh! >> here's our recipe for Key Lime Pie - cheezz - 12:09am on 10/02/09
- You guys are SO my heroes. I can finally use all that !)@*#^! lime juice. (Alert the media) [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 5:09am on 10/02/09
- I also use it for carne asada marinade and FABulous Cook's Illustrated Key Lime Bars [NT] - cheezz - 4:50am on 10/03/09
- Can't wait to hear how you marinade carne asada in Key Lime Pie. SO confused. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 5:46am on 10/04/09
- You mean you haven't tried that yet??! Oh, you are SO out of the loop :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:05pm on 10/04/09
- Not yet but next time I get my hands on some fresh carne and key lime pie. . . I'm THERE! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 4:29am on 10/05/09
- Here is a" White Chocolate Key Lime Pie" from Coastal Living Magazine - Great Reviews [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 11:01am on 10/02/09