Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds lovely. I'd love to try the couscous--will look for the recipe
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #16380 at 1:27 pm on Oct 5, 2009
Unfortunately, my family objects if I introduce anything new. I end up being the only one who eats it.
We always used to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving (Mom was Canadian). Maybe I'll do a mini-dinner in her honor this year...
Other messages in this thread:
- 16380. thank you to all who helped ..... - emtd - 1:14pm on 10/05/09 (6)
- Sounds lovely. I'd love to try the couscous--will look for the recipe - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:27pm on 10/05/09
- wow...this is simple? I'd love to see "a complicated menu." And an invite in the mail. Good job, e. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:32pm on 10/05/09
- Wonderful! And mostly do-ahead. This belongs in the Menus section. [NT] - Joe - 3:16pm on 10/05/09
- Good job, Betty. So glad the cocktails were a hit (told you they would be ;o). Happy Thanksgiving. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:22pm on 10/05/09
- I have wanted to make that ice covered vodka bottle for some time---how did you pour from it? was - AngAk - 7:24pm on 10/05/09
- I inserted one of those metal spouts. I folded a napkin and wrapped - emtd - 8:14pm on 10/05/09