Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
NFRC A while ago someone was telling me (on the board) how to access the start-up
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16381 at 2:35 pm on Oct 5, 2009
options on my computer... I completely forgot how to do it, and now can't find the post.
The problem is, I was having a problem with my yahoo email, and the live chat guy told me to disable my AVG security software to test the email without it. Turned out he said they are having a problem on their end (I could've told him that!) and now I don't know how to get it showing up in the bottom-right of the screen. So I'm assuming I am unprotected.
Can anyone tell me how to get it back so it automatically starts up when I start the computer? It used to do it automatically, and it's got something to do with "default" start items, but I am lost. Thanks.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16381. NFRC A while ago someone was telling me (on the board) how to access the start-up - DawnNYS - 2:35pm on 10/05/09 (4)
- Ok, I figured out how to get it back down there, but still would like to be able to set - DawnNYS - 2:40pm on 10/05/09
- Here's are steps from Microsoft [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:33pm on 10/05/09
- and here are steps for the Quick Launch area (lower right corner) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:35pm on 10/05/09
- Thank you - I should've thought to do that, but as I said... Will do that. Funny, though, why - DawnNYS - 12:05am on 10/06/09