Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
AngAk, Hope you enjoy ... does sound so good (both recipes).
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #16375 at 11:46 pm on Oct 5, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 16375. This caught my eye - Cesare Casella's Recipe for Orzotto w/Zucchini and Pesto @ N.Y. Times [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 4:01pm on 10/04/09 (6)
- Good eye, Gay, I like the sound of this too. I've done a very simple orzo risotto that's always - Pat-NoCal - 4:28pm on 10/05/09
- Here's the one I've done. Rec: Orzo Pasta Risotto with Parsley and Pecorino Romano Cheese - Pat-NoCal - 4:29pm on 10/05/09
- Pat, Thank you for your Orzo Pasta Risotto Recipe also. I am on a roll for Orzo Rissoto. [NT] - GayR - 6:15pm on 10/05/09
- It's interesting to me that kids seem to like the orzo risotto so much. Maybe because it's pasta - Pat-NoCal - 6:24pm on 10/05/09
- Thanks Gay! I managed to bring back 1# of whole wheat Orzo from Seattle. must try this. [NT] - AngAk - 7:27pm on 10/05/09
- AngAk, Hope you enjoy ... does sound so good (both recipes). [NT] - GayR - 11:46pm on 10/05/09