Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sorry, PW, this was awful. We scraped the blue cheese sauce off of the steak.
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #16386 at 12:27 am on Oct 6, 2009
We love carmelized onions, cream, and blue cheese, but combined in this dish was a mistake.
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 16386. Freezer Cinnamon Buns. Does anyone have a recipe for cinnamon buns that can be made up - Elenor - 5:59pm on 10/05/09 (13)
- You freeze unrisen, then thaw and let rise the day of baking. [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 6:37pm on 10/05/09
- I have a great recipe where you make up one day and refrigerate - rhoward2va - 7:06pm on 10/05/09
- I'd love the recipe. Would be great for holiday breakfasts. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:59pm on 10/05/09
- I make these cinnamon rolls from Pioneerwoman and have frozen them, unbaked, in the foil pans. [LINK] - AngAk - 8:48pm on 10/05/09
- When does that woman sleep? She's like a force of nature. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:55pm on 10/05/09
- While I love her food, my stomach doesn't. Second dish of hers that kept me up all night... [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:29pm on 10/05/09
- Sorry, PW, this was awful. We scraped the blue cheese sauce off of the steak. - Marianne - 12:27am on 10/06/09
- I only used about 1/2 TBL because one likes that flavor while the other half of - MarilynFL - 1:09pm on 10/06/09
- We both adore blue cheese, and it's many forms. There was something wrong with this flavor combo. [NT] - Marianne - 11:13pm on 10/06/09
- Thanks everyone. I've got a month before the bazaar so I'm going to try them all - Elenor - 1:58pm on 10/06/09
- ...and what time should I be there? I'll bring coffee! [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:16pm on 10/06/09