Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't even know how to pronounce this word, let alone what it is.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #16383 at 1:11 pm on Oct 6, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16383. ISO a recipe and info about tourtieres. Have never had it but it sounds [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:06pm on 10/05/09 (18)
- a jumping off point..... - emtd - 5:42pm on 10/05/09
- Thank you, Betty. Found Sylvia's here as well, had searched with wrong spelling - Pat-NoCal - 7:11pm on 10/05/09
- Pat-NoCal - Think you will enjoy this article on Meat Tourtiere Traditions [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:02pm on 10/05/09
- ohmy, I could use a slice of that right now. Thanks for finding the article, Gay, such - Pat-NoCal - 7:12pm on 10/05/09
- Pat, Here is Canadian Livng's Touirtiere Recipe and photos for your perusal. [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:43pm on 10/05/09
- Honestly, I don't know why this tourtiere thing is exciting me so much, - Pat-NoCal - 7:46pm on 10/05/09
- I look forward to hearing your impression. [NT] - emtd - 8:07pm on 10/05/09
- Tourtiere is comfort food and iIt's great with a side of baked beans and cole slaw. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:03am on 10/06/09
- I just read this. The relish is just what I talked about below. mmmmmm [NT] - Marg CDN - 9:47pm on 10/05/09
- mmmmmmmm [NT] - Marg CDN - 9:48pm on 10/05/09
- I have the real thing to accompany. This recipe was graciously provided by a centuries-old farmhous - Marg CDN - 9:44pm on 10/05/09
- This sounds delightful. Do you can it, as in process it in a boiling water bath? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:08am on 10/06/09
- Yep. No special tricks. And I 'chop' it all in the Cuisinart. [NT] - Marg CDN - 1:13am on 10/06/09
- I'm likin' this more and more. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:21am on 10/06/09
- I LOVE tourtiere! Used to live in Toronto and my fav neighborhood restaurant made an excellent one! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:23am on 10/06/09