Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I truly sympathize, Lorijean. My latest kitchen "lesson" got me 6 stitches & a Darwin nod, too.
Joined: Nov 1, 2007
Posted to Thread #16398 at 10:31 pm on Oct 7, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 16398. Urgh, is there a Darwin award for cooks?? Yesterday I was - lorijean - 2:56pm on 10/07/09 (6)
- Boohoo, I hate those kinds of lessons. I hope there were not cuts or injuries. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:02pm on 10/07/09
- Omigosh! Hope you weren't hurt. What a mess. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:08pm on 10/07/09
- Oooh... lucky you didn't get cut though [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:10pm on 10/07/09
- I truly sympathize, Lorijean. My latest kitchen "lesson" got me 6 stitches & a Darwin nod, too. [NT] - Angiebaby - 10:31pm on 10/07/09
- Yikes, sorry to hear that. Went to the Dr. with my daughter and - lorijean - 1:59pm on 10/08/09
- Luckily there were no injuries, just my pride. LOL [NT] - lorijean - 1:57pm on 10/08/09