Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I used to make a similar dish....
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #16402 at 2:18 pm on Oct 8, 2009
by the Surreal Gourmet (wonder what he's up to these days)
it called for marinating the salmon for a day in the best quality possible maple syrup, then grilling it with a nice crust of black pepper. It was absolutely delicious, I need to do it again.
I include a link for those interested....
Other messages in this thread:
- 16402. ISO Pat-NoCal - Maple-Marinated Roasted Salmon (as discussed) [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 8:06am on 10/08/09 (5)
- I used to make a similar dish.... [LINK] - SallyBR - 2:18pm on 10/08/09
- SallyBR, Thank you for the link and recipe....yes very similar. [NT] - GayR - 11:08pm on 10/09/09
- Thanks Gay! Hmm, this sure sounds familiar. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:51pm on 10/08/09
- Oh I see why, it's similar to the Cedar-Planked Salmon with Maple Glaze - Pat-NoCal - 2:54pm on 10/08/09
- My pleasure, Pat. Love your recipe, especially the mustard mashed potatoes. [NT] - GayR - 4:53pm on 10/08/09