Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
we had several fires in the oven---and I always thought the baked bag smelled yukky. the cookin'
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #16405 at 12:55 am on Oct 9, 2009
bags are a great idea. this good housekeeping recipe is almost identical to mom's---she just made the topping into streusel instead of flattening it in pieces. It really is delicious.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 16405. I was listening to Joan Hamburg Show on the Radio today and one of the topics was [LINK] - GayR - 5:29pm on 10/08/09 (6)
- I haven't listened to her in a while...I always enjoyed her as well as Arthur Schwartz.... - barb_b - 6:53pm on 10/08/09
- Hi Barb, Really miss Arthur Schwartz. Loved to listen to him. [NT] - GayR - 7:09pm on 10/08/09
- this was my Mom's most requested dessert. just be careful---the bag can catch on fire if - AngAk - 8:22pm on 10/08/09
- My Mom's recipe was a crumb/streusel topped pie. I can try to find the recipe. it turned out very - AngAk - 8:25pm on 10/08/09
- AngAk, Thank you I was wondering about the bags as today brown bags are made from recycled [LINK] - GayR - 8:29pm on 10/08/09
- we had several fires in the oven---and I always thought the baked bag smelled yukky. the cookin' - AngAk - 12:55am on 10/09/09