Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've even heard of putting popcorn in ziplocs and using those for "filler" instead of bubble wrap
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16403 at 6:12 am on Oct 9, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16403. Question about shipping cookies - deb-in-MI - 10:55am on 10/08/09 (7)
- Hi Deb, I mailed a couple of practice cookies boxes when we were doing OCD. A couple - Barbara in VA - 1:19pm on 10/08/09
- I'd volunteer to be a sample reciever. You know, to see if your packing was effective. > > - Steve2 in LA - 9:17pm on 10/09/09
- Steve2. You selflessness (is that a word?) is truly a gift:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:04pm on 10/10/09
- I send cookies all the time, Deb. Our local post office sends all packages west - CynUpstateNY - 2:38pm on 10/08/09
- I've even heard of putting popcorn in ziplocs and using those for "filler" instead of bubble wrap [NT] - cheezz - 6:12am on 10/09/09
- this question has come up a few times.... think it calls for another T&T thread? [NT] - cheezz - 6:12am on 10/09/09
- Thanks...I'll get baking this weekend! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:25am on 10/09/09