Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
P.S. Yes, I'm bitter, but very happy you are my TJ angel!
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #16417 at 10:46 pm on Oct 10, 2009
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16417. High Fructose Corn Syrup... - Sandra in New York - 1:38am on 10/10/09 (10)
- I do avoid HFCS - Heather_in_SF - 6:06am on 10/10/09
- We try. We noticed that when we eat or drink anything with HFCS - desertjean - 12:21pm on 10/10/09
- I used to avoid them lake the plague, because I associated them with terrible migranes. Now I try to - PatBastrop - 2:15pm on 10/10/09
- We try to avoid it when possible - I buy organic ketchup because my son eats is almost - LisainLA - 10:36pm on 10/10/09
- I assume you buy great pretzels at TJ's (she says sarcastically :), but, Newman's Own [LINK] - Meryl - 10:45pm on 10/10/09
- P.S. Yes, I'm bitter, but very happy you are my TJ angel! [NT] - Meryl - 10:46pm on 10/10/09
- LOL!! (((TJs-bitter Meryl))) [NT] - LisainLA - 10:57pm on 10/10/09
- I avoid it, but only because I avoid sugars in general. HFCS is no worse than table sugar. [NT] [LINK] - Scott in Scottsdale - 4:06am on 10/11/09
- Thanks for the article. I like her tip about putting a piece of frozen fruit in your water to - Dawn_MO - 10:48am on 10/11/09
- Thanks all for your responses... - Sandra in New York - 10:06pm on 10/11/09