Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a very simple method for figuring out the conversion process.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #16411 at 11:37 pm on Oct 10, 2009
I email Marilyn.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16411. Please help with the math! I want to make this REC: Gingerbread Cake [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 1:07pm on 10/09/09 (14)
- Barbara, half way down is a chart that should help with the conversion. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:59pm on 10/09/09
- Barbara, I would measure the volume of the pan with water. I just filled my 8" cake pan with water - Joe - 2:07pm on 10/09/09
- LOL at 0.00!! Richard is surely amazing. [NT] - AngAk - 5:22pm on 10/09/09
- I love this perfect gingerbread. Only made it in a bundt though. NT [NT] - Ann - 10:17pm on 10/09/09
- How did that turn out, Ann? I'm thinking of making this for the bake sale and - DawnNYS - 7:14pm on 10/10/09
- Deep color, moist and gets better with age, though ours never sits around too long. I omitted - Ann - 12:12am on 10/11/09
- I should've mentioned I bake a little lower than 350 - Ann - 12:19am on 10/11/09
- Try it with the cardamom - it's an amazing little spice. If you need some, PM me your address... - cheezz - 2:14am on 10/12/09
- Michael and Joe, thanks so much for the help. Jow, how very clever of you to - Barbara in VA - 6:46pm on 10/10/09
- Ahm, excuse me, JOE that is! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 6:47pm on 10/10/09
- Glad it worked. I'm sure I read it somewhere. My own brain never comes up with anything simple [NT] - Joe - 9:20pm on 10/12/09
- I have a very simple method for figuring out the conversion process. - CynUpstateNY - 11:37pm on 10/10/09
- Oh hahahah! [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:39pm on 10/11/09
- I like that - simple, straight-forward! We should put it in Kitchen Tips :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:15am on 10/12/09