Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Luisa, because my sister in law can't have anything with orange juice I replaced it with 2 tbsp. of
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #16430 at 4:42 pm on Oct 11, 2009
red currant jelly and added some orange zest. Worked well.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16430. Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce (Very easy & delicious!) - Sylvia - 10:02am on 10/11/09 (4)
- This sounds like exactly what I want this year. Sylvia, you are "da Bomb"! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 4:25pm on 10/11/09
- Luisa, because my sister in law can't have anything with orange juice I replaced it with 2 tbsp. of - Sylvia - 4:42pm on 10/11/09
- I made some Killer Kumquat-cello this year from our little very prolific tree. wonder if I can use>> - Luisa_Calif - 5:27pm on 10/11/09
- Can't see why not.........it will become your recipe. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:57am on 10/12/09