Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Cathy! I was wondering about the proportions!! Excellent!
Joined: Mar 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #16435 at 8:20 pm on Oct 11, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 16435. Those of you looking for Herbes de Provence, why not just make your own? - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:11pm on 10/11/09 (8)
- What do you use this in? [NT] - Kendall - 5:53pm on 10/11/09
- So many things- roasts, stews, fish, chicken, soups, pates, fricassees, much more. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:43pm on 10/11/09
- Thanks Cathy! I was wondering about the proportions!! Excellent! [NT] - PatBastrop - 8:20pm on 10/11/09
- Thanks, Cathy... It's finding food-grade lavender in NYC that's stumping me. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 3:26am on 10/12/09
- You can get the lavendar in cello bags at World Market for not much $ - Luisa_Calif - 5:16pm on 10/12/09
- BTW you can also use the leaves as you would rosemary. They don't taste as "perfumey" - Luisa_Calif - 5:40pm on 10/12/09
- I am sure this recipe would work with the Herbes de Provence REC: Lavender Apricot Drumsticks [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 12:11pm on 10/12/09
- and for those of you in Seattle - Pikes Place Market (Market Spice shop) has it for $1.87/oz. [NT] - cheezz - 8:14pm on 10/12/09