Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|sandra in new york||
Must be the week to go to Sicily...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #16439 at 1:02 am on Oct 12, 2009
One of my friends just returned form there also...
You can try putting them in a sauce for veal, for example, butter, lemon and caperberries
Other messages in this thread:
- 16439. My sister just returned from Sicily and one of the food items she gave me is a - CynUpstateNY - 11:57pm on 10/11/09 (13)
- Must be the week to go to Sicily... - Sandra in New York - 1:02am on 10/12/09
- Check these out: [NT] - Meryl - 1:26am on 10/12/09
- Mixed Olives with Caper Berries [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:26am on 10/12/09
- Caperberry Gremolata [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:26am on 10/12/09
- Sea Bass with Caper Berries, Green Olives and Meyer Lemon [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:27am on 10/12/09
- Bistecca Alla Puttanesca [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:27am on 10/12/09
- Cauliflower "Bistecche" with Pancetta and Caper Berries [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:27am on 10/12/09
- Fantastic w/ Vitello Tonnato! [NT] - ErininNY - 3:22am on 10/12/09
- Cyn, are the caper berries fresh or dried? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:23am on 10/12/09
- Fresh, Pat. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:20am on 10/12/09
- I add them to a mixture of assorted olives and peppadews and serve - Pat-NoCal - 2:31pm on 10/12/09
- That sounds lovely! Next time I host a dinner party I'll do that. Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:30pm on 10/12/09
- Above recipes sound good- thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:21am on 10/12/09