Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wait.... THIRTY DOLLARS A POUND??!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #16433 at 2:25 am on Oct 12, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16433. Dawn_MO; I made the rec you posted for Silver Palates Cream of mushroom soup. It was delishious! - barb_b - 11:56am on 10/11/09 (7)
- TOO FUNNY!! I need my coffee! That should be Cream of Tomato soup! [NT] - barb_b - 11:56am on 10/11/09
- barb, this also freezes very well. I leave out the cream and add it as needed. - MarilynFL - 1:55pm on 10/11/09
- Mar, thanks...I was thinking of freezing some for my FIL.(he is still going through dental surgery) - barb_b - 2:50pm on 10/11/09
- Wait.... THIRTY DOLLARS A POUND??! [NT] - cheezz - 2:25am on 10/12/09
- My thoughts exactly! And here, I thought that produce was expensive in Hawaii!!! :) [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:37am on 10/12/09
- See I really needed my Java.....that would be 30 cents/lb...... [NT] - barb_b - 11:03pm on 10/12/09
- Whew! I was wondering where the heck you lived to have to pay $30 a lb. :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:11am on 10/14/09