Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Heather in SF, somehow I missed your link to making Dulce de leche
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16454 at 4:51 pm on Oct 13, 2009
in the crockpot that you posted a little while ago. Thank you! I've always been to afraid to try it in the pressure cooker.
I love your blog... so easy to read. Is that a picture of you? What a cutie (although somehow I had you picured as having long, straight dark hair, no idea why)!
Will try the Dulce de leche in the crockpot tonight... maybe to put in my next apple pie. My family is loving all these autumny desserts I am trying out from the board :o)
Link: Heather's Blog
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16454. Heather in SF, somehow I missed your link to making Dulce de leche [LINK] - DawnNYS - 4:51pm on 10/13/09 (16)
- Hi Dawn, perhaps you have seen a pic of me and Pat when we met up this summer, but now I'm Big Red.. - Heather_in_SF - 9:05pm on 10/13/09
- Does it have to stay in the tin? Couldn't you empty the milk into - emtd - 11:19pm on 10/13/09
- Traditionally it's made by simmering for 3 hours, stirring constantly. - Heather_in_SF - 5:28am on 10/14/09
- The picture of this dulce de leche pie is enough to make anyone swoon! [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 3:30am on 10/14/09
- Is that all whipped cream?! [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:47am on 10/14/09
- Seems so... - MariaDNoCA - 4:54am on 10/14/09
- Oh wow, that looks so great!!! I like the mousse idea. I'm a bit obsessed with this stuff lately. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 5:30am on 10/14/09
- Here's another, quicker way, to make dulce de leche from David Lebovitz, adapted [LINK] - cheezz - 3:34am on 10/14/09
- and.... Dulce de Leche Brownies.... oh... MY! [LINK] - cheezz - 3:36am on 10/14/09
- I made this last Friday - I haven't tried it yet, since taking it out of the oven. [NT] - LisainLA - 3:44am on 10/14/09
- I don't mean to be naive, but at the price of condensed milk, why not just - DawnNYS - 3:50am on 10/14/09
- no, no, no, no!!! It is quite different from caramel ice cream topping... so creamy smooth! [NT] - cheezz - 3:51am on 10/15/09
- For all of you who have the 99 cent only stores..... they have the sweet. cond. milk for 99 cents! [NT] - cheezz - 3:52am on 10/15/09
- This is the recipe I used for Erin's Carmelitas- sooo goood! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:57am on 10/14/09
- A reason / advantage to the "in the can" and crockpot cooking method >>> - Heather_in_SF - 1:13am on 10/15/09
- And one less pot to wash! [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:50am on 10/15/09