Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
funny about your puppy. My dog is afraid of the turkeys that the local feed store raises each fall
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #16432 at 7:36 pm on Oct 13, 2009
for a raffle. She sniffs and sniffs and walks right up to their enclosure, then when she lifts her head and sees them, she cowers back behind me, peaking out around my legs to watch, but won't go any closer to them. too funny.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 16432. Rec: Apple cake - it's baking in the oven now. [LINK] - EvaN - 10:35am on 10/11/09 (6)
- Ooh, like a coffee cake! That sounds good - I'm in the baking mood again. Thnx [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:29pm on 10/11/09
- REC Mom's cake The apple cake I make for the Jewish holidays is so like - elaine - 1:05pm on 10/13/09
- funny about your puppy. My dog is afraid of the turkeys that the local feed store raises each fall - AngAk - 7:36pm on 10/13/09
- *LOL*, that is too funny, AngAk. I have never met another dog who hides behind - EvaN - 12:51pm on 10/14/09
- and my dog is part Lab---hunting dog----so embarassing! [NT] - AngAk - 6:00pm on 10/14/09
- LMAO - My dog is also a Lab. Or to be precise, a Lab Retriever mix. *LOL* [NT] - EvaN - 7:54pm on 10/17/09