Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Marilyn, is it sorbetto?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #16393 at 11:04 am on Oct 16, 2009
We had this luscious stuff after a wonderful, but very filling Sunday dinner on Sicily. It was so refreshing and it actually took the edge off the "stuffies".
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16393. Would someone please help me with a dessert? For tonight. - Marg CDN - 4:53pm on 10/06/09 (19)
- Sorbet? (fruit and sugar....I'd avoid strawberry.) [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:57pm on 10/06/09
- Or, for a more adult kick: "limoncello, lemon sorbet & Prosecco" slush. There's a fancier name for - MarilynFL - 5:00pm on 10/06/09
- Marilyn, is it sorbetto? - judy-mass - 11:04am on 10/16/09
- Seaasonal is purple grape sorbet (I'd use Coronation instead of Concord) [NT] [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 5:14pm on 10/06/09
- And/or Sambuca-poached figs (with sheep ricotta?) [NT] [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 5:16pm on 10/06/09
- Or baked apples, stuffed with ginger, dates, splash o' rum [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 5:18pm on 10/06/09
- I made this one with a soft Salt Spring Island goat cheese. Enjoyed by all. [NT] - Marg CDN - 5:37pm on 10/15/09
- Marg, see your PM [NT] - Marsha tbay - 5:14pm on 10/06/09
- Apple Crisp? Use spelt flour in place of wheat flour. - Sylvia - 5:18pm on 10/06/09
- How about these maple-vanilla roasted pears. I think they're [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:22pm on 10/06/09
- How about Poached Pears in Red Wine Sauce? [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:05pm on 10/06/09
- Thank you all. Out to stumble my way through traffic. Figs in sambuca sounds like the one. Now to - Marg CDN - 6:06pm on 10/06/09
- dark chocolate dipped fruit? pear/apple crisp made with just oatmeal/nuts/brown sugar and margarine - AngAk - 6:15pm on 10/06/09
- Simple [NT] - Joe - 12:27am on 10/07/09
- As I was saying, Simple Apple Tart.. Use a sheet of regular or puff pastry, - Joe - 12:29am on 10/07/09
- Or half a peeled fresh peach. I always forget those simple ones. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 2:02pm on 10/07/09
- No wheat allowed, (those poor people). [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:16pm on 10/07/09
- Oops. It's hard for me to think of puff pastry as "wheat," but you're right. [NT] - Joe - 4:11pm on 10/08/09
- Way too late, but I often make a simple jelly fruit salad or serve chevre and jam as dessert. [NT] - EvaN - 10:38am on 10/11/09