Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Also, why does the baking time vary so much with the different apple cake recipes here at FK
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16511 at 10:28 pm on Oct 18, 2009
From 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours!? They all seemed to be made in rectangular pan, except for yours, and yours didn't take too long (I can see why a Bundt cake would take longer, but doesn't seem so, consistantly). Mine took about 45.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16511. Made the Spiced Upside Down Apple Bundt Cake--Wonderful-Thanks Gay! [LINK] [IMAGE] - Barbara in VA - 1:02pm on 10/18/09 (8)
- Looks Beautiful, Barbara - great job! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:37pm on 10/18/09
- Barbara in Va, So happy to hear it was a enjoyed by all. Love your photo of the cake! [NT] - GayR - 3:32pm on 10/18/09
- Barbara, That cake looks scrumptious! [NT] - barb_b - 7:34pm on 10/18/09
- Yes, it does look very nice. And moist! [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:53pm on 10/18/09
- Did you make the streusel topping too? Can't really tell from the picture, although it - DawnNYS - 10:14pm on 10/18/09
- Also, why does the baking time vary so much with the different apple cake recipes here at FK - DawnNYS - 10:28pm on 10/18/09
- Dawn, there is a hole in the center of the cake, I think it is just poor photography so you can't - Barbara in VA - 11:52pm on 10/18/09
- But the directions for baking all the cake recipes are so variable... oh well, maybe different ingre - DawnNYS - 1:05pm on 10/19/09