Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO - Early 1990's Gourmet or Epicurious recipe for rabbit in mustard(seed) cream sauce
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #16527 at 4:10 pm on Oct 19, 2009
with mustard greens. It also had applejack or calvados in it. It was very good and I would like to try it with chicken or even pork medallions. Can't find it anywhere and it is not a posted recipe on either of the sites.
Other messages in this thread:
- 16527. ISO - Early 1990's Gourmet or Epicurious recipe for rabbit in mustard(seed) cream sauce - Melissa Dallas - 4:10pm on 10/19/09 (8)
- hmm, cream, applejack, calvados. Hon, you could back an old shoe in this and it would be good. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:02pm on 10/19/09
- Marilyn, you are too funny. I laughed out loud when I read your reply :-D [NT] - EvaN - 5:13pm on 10/19/09
- I made it to show off when I cooked dinner for a guy I went out with a few times many - Melissa Dallas - 6:02pm on 10/19/09
- Here's a close version without the cream, the mustard or the Hungarian. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:12am on 10/20/09
- Here's a version with the mustard, the cream, but no calvados or Hungarian cad. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:14am on 10/20/09
- Here's the fancy name for it Lapin A La Sauce Moutarde [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:16am on 10/20/09
- Thanks everyone. These all look good and I will try. I'd still love to have the original though. - Melissa Dallas - 3:55pm on 10/20/09