Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
adults and children, or just adults? I bet when you all get together, it will be uplifting to her.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #16577 at 11:33 pm on Oct 23, 2009
I was thinking that those cheddar jalapeno scones posted up above would make really good toppings for a chicken pot pie kind of a casserole. I would bake them first, then top them on the hot casserole. Maybe a chicken and also a beef stew casserole? some of your summer canned goods and a salad. ice cream and cake for dessert, or just ice cream and toppings.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 16577. I need help with a menu for tomorrow night. We are having a party - Dawn_MO - 11:06pm on 10/23/09 (12)
- Dawn, there are a lot of great ideas and recipes under "Menus." [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 11:13pm on 10/23/09
- adults and children, or just adults? I bet when you all get together, it will be uplifting to her. - AngAk - 11:33pm on 10/23/09
- Dawn, what about a taco bar - KarenNoCA - 11:36pm on 10/23/09
- How about the Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas -- they are FABULOUS! Recipes..... - cheezz - 4:16am on 10/24/09
- Crock pot of Pat's Amazing Chile (in T&T) (I double the beans.) - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:48am on 10/24/09
- Sausage and peppers w/salad; apple crumble... [NT] - barb_b - 11:31am on 10/24/09
- On my list to try: Posted by Gay Rec: Apple Onion and Cheddar Soup - barb_b - 11:38am on 10/24/09
- And to make it a soup party, also posted by Gay Rec: Pumpkin and White Bean Soup - barb_b - 11:42am on 10/24/09
- Thanks everyone! As usual you all had great ideas. I took Meryl's - Dawn_MO - 2:19pm on 10/24/09
- Sounds delish! Let us know how everyone liked it :) [NT] - cheezz - 10:49pm on 10/24/09
- Everyone loved it. The only thing was since I served the Lazy Woman appetizers - Dawn_MO - 4:14am on 10/25/09
- Leftovers tonight. I made a fresh batch of the coconut rice and served the - Dawn_MO - 12:15am on 10/26/09