Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It brought back lots of memories, Gay....We went their a few times,many years ago, enjoyed the tours
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #16659 at 4:36 pm on Oct 31, 2009
and stayed in a B&B; in sonoma, (It was featured in F&W)...It was a ranch; anyway, their grapes were used in the production of Kendall Jackson, it was fun to know the history, participate in the grape picking and see/drink the results. ((especially drink!!))
Will look for 11/09 BHG! Thanks for the tip!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16659. Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate Recipes - Love the Pumpkin Corn Bread & Chardonnay Glazed Carrots [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 5:11pm on 10/30/09 (8)
- Gay, terrific site. Thanks! [NT] - Sylvia - 11:20am on 10/31/09
- Pleasure, Sylvia! [NT] - GayR - 12:14pm on 10/31/09
- Gay, I have been enjoying this site. Great recipes!! [NT] - barb_b - 12:46pm on 10/31/09
- barb_b, I have been on it myself locating some great thanksgiving recipes. Enjoy! [NT] - GayR - 1:07pm on 10/31/09
- Kendall-Jackson's Exec. Chef Justin Wangler is featured in this months Better Homes Gardens (11/09) [NT] - GayR - 1:10pm on 10/31/09
- It brought back lots of memories, Gay....We went their a few times,many years ago, enjoyed the tours - barb_b - 4:36pm on 10/31/09
- Barb_- You will find the article on Page #208 complete with is recipes for Thanksgiving. < [LINK] - GayR - 8:43pm on 10/31/09
- You are the best!! Thanks...Will be perusing this in between Trick or Treaters!! Tx much! [NT] - barb_b - 9:57pm on 10/31/09